Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday Sunday

So, another weekend down. I still have a gazillon more, but that is okay. My brain is slowly remembering how this goes. Again, as I said before. I will never like it, but it comes with the job.
Anyhow, I have done 18 days and only feel like I have done a thousand! LOL. That's okay. In 20 days I will at least get to see him for a few days. Then the countdown begins again.

He gets to call me pretty much every night. It's never for long, but just to hear his voice is enough for me. I am one of the lucky ones. There are not a lot of husbands who call every night.

Anyhow, last night he calls me. He says to me...Uh hey, I cant talk long. I only have about 10 mins. (to me, that is normal anyway. During the week, he does not have a lot of free time) he then proceeds to tell me that the reason he only has 10 mins is because some idiots thought it would be a good idea to exchange sexual favors behind the smoking area, so now they are all in trouble!

Nice! What idiots! Why is it that these people cannot keep their pants on? You know, everyone misses their husbands, wives, girlfriends, boyfriends but WHY on earth would you do this to someone? I am glad that Ed is a good man and loves me as much as he does. I have nothing to worry about. Anyhow...these people are now in trouble (as is the rest of the darn Battalion) Smoking is limited to 10 mins and it is boys only and then girls only. SO STUPID!
These people are getting booted, as well they should. The one guy is married and has a brand new baby at home. JACKASS!

Ed said they get a few hours of free time today so he will call me and we can talk a lot more today. Right now I live for Sundays because that is when he can talk about his week and how things are going for him.

Today it is warmer outside then it has been. It is still wet and yucky so I think I will just do things around the house. Tomorrow is another day on post trying to get the Tricare fiasco straight. Joy to the world!! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment